Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fabric Softener Sheets

I have a few random uses for fabric softener sheets I'd like to share.  Just a little tidbit to keep things smelling clean!  After I go somewhere, which is VERY rare, and I use my luggage I always put a new fabric sheet in the suitcase before I put away then when I get it out the next time, it smells fresh. 
My 2 year old has very smelly feet!  So, when I take her shoes off at night I put a little square of softener in her shoes.  Since her feet are small I cut a sheet in fourths and just put a square in each of her shoes.  I change the sheet about every 3 weeks or so.  It keeps her shoes from not stinking so bad.  She has even figured out the trick and when she takes her shoes off she goes to her room and puts them away and puts the softener back in!  What a mini me!!! 
I also put a sheet of softener in my closets and hampers.  Just set it on a shelf or something in your closets and throw one in your hampers.  The hamper ones can be replaced more often but I bet I don't replace the ones in my closet for a month or two. You can also put one or two under the seats in your vehicle.   
Those are just a few things I do that my sister says, "I would never have thought of that."  I guess I don't think of it that way, I just do it.  So, I shared.  Hope it was useful to you!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, who knew there were so many uses for fabric softner? Silly me, I've only ever used it for laundry!

    ReplyDelete